- Swimmers, attend practice
- Swimmers/parents, check family file folder for any team communications regarding practice, social events, meets, etc.
- Parents, check email for any potential emergency communications that can’t be conveyed quickly enough vi the file box
- Swimmers/Parents, let coaches know EARLY in the week (by Monday or by previous week) if swimmer will be attending the next meet. Use sign up sheet and be sure to mention if swimmer must arrive late or leave early. (This can disqualify a relay, losing points for the team, if designated swimmers are no shows.)
- Parents, be sure to sign up for meet shift positions when you receive the email invitation from our Volunteer Coordinator.